Sunday, November 9, 2014

Back in California...

Fifteen years ago I moved from Torrance to Phoenix. Today I'm back home for an extended stay! I really need to keep myself occupied and sorta came prepared.  I packed a big green trash bag with wool and have lined up a few hooking projects to keep myself busy while I'm here. I brought my three sewing machines too, haha! Don't ask...
If I hurry, I still may have time to join in on an "online rug hooking challenge." It's a rabbit that is a free pattern from this month's RHMagazine. The rules/challenge are simple, change the rabbit pattern to make it your own. Mr Rabbity is so cute just like he is, no need to change him! But, if you look at it as a challenge your creative juices should flow!! Like a dare. I dare you to perfect what does not need perfecting... This should be fun!! Keep in touch ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment